I've put together 146 pages of digital and printable support for readers of all levels!
This very special packet is the PERFECT way to help students continue developing a lifelong love of learning all while practicing important reading skills.
It's also very simple to follow and easy for parents, babysitters, tutors, and even older siblings to support the at-home readers in each family.
To encourage a love of reading at home, all while having fun and practicing important reading skills.
Any students in grades 1-8 who are working at home.
- Find a book, poem, short story, magazine article, or online book to read.
- Choose a way to read the text (5 reading options included in the packet.)
- Use one of the activities, games, conversation starters to talk and write about the text during and after reading.
- Step-by-step simple directions to easily use this resource.
- 5 ways to read any text at home.
- 7 fun and simple reading activities to do at home.
I hope this helps alleviate some of the stress that may have come during this time.
***Feel free to share this email with parents, colleagues, and anyone else you know that is working with students at home.
Stay safe and stay healthy friends!!
All my best,
ALSO AVAILABLE ARE 3-WEEK WORKBOOKS BROKEN INTO 3 LEVELS:
- Basic: students working at a grade 1-2 level
- Intermediate: students working at a grade 3-4 level
- Advanced: students working at a 5-8 grade level
Copyright © 2020 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the main page of the membership under the section titled, "At-Home Learning"
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE