Here are 7 cute Autumn/Fall themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! Each 6-8 page book has one or two lines of text, as well as a picture that can be colored. Some books have two version, one with pictures and one without so students can illustrate their own pictures to go with the text. Students can simply cut the pages apart and color the picture to create their own unique halloween reader. Three of the books feature a final page where students will create a picture to go along with the text of the story.
Story titles included in this download are:
- I See Fall - 2 lines of text, traceable text, color words, sight words - I, a, see, it, is
- I See Version 1 - 1 line of text, numbers
- I See Version 2 - 1 line of text, number words, color words
- I See Apples - 1 line of text, number words, sight words - I, see
- The Leaves Fall Down - 1 line of text, color words, sight words - I, see, the, down, fall
- Autumn, Autumn, What Do You See? version 1- with pictures two lines of text, sight words - I, a, see, what, at, me
- Autumn, Autumn, What Do You See? version 2- without pictures, two lines of text, sight words - I, a, see, what, at, me
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
Like these? Here is the link for my Halloween collection of emergent readers!