Gender Circle Game, Rope game, Brain game, Talking Stick, Jigsaw, Puzzles to Projects, Name game.
250 pages of fun! Bring learning alive for upper grade students in these popular learning games!
HIT HERE FOR VIDEO DESCRIPTION OF 7 GAMES
HUGE SAVING to nab these bundled as year long game package
- yet you can also purchase each game individually at this site if you prefer!
You’ll find 7 bundled brain-related games here at wonderfully reduced price
. All games included here will help students to learn through active brain-based games they love.
- Watching a comical video
- Opportunities to improve math/science input into any subject area
- Focus and the brain’s unique tools – such as “corpus callosum”
- Opposing views with team roles and opportunities to speak up and feel heard
- Leading from capability and strengths
- Tone skills that teach how to disagree – while building goodwill among those who differ
- Mindful curiosity tasks from where students stand
- Practice in problem-solving differences
Further ways to get most from oneself and peers
Students will debunk traditional notions of how they learn best.
They will experience how to deal with challenges and play their way from problem-solving to shaking off stress.
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset