7 Habits Reward Stickers
By Megan’s Creative Classroom
These stickers are meant to accompany the 7 Habits of Happy Kids story book by Sean Covey. The stories in this book are beautifully illustrated and teach students important lessons, or habits that promote a healthy balanced lifestyle.
The lessons are taught as stories and students absolutely love hearing them.
The stickers in this packet are designed for students to be proud of the skills they are learning and the habits they are developing. Each habit has four stickers, each with an example of behaviour highlighted in that habit. There are a few ways you can use these stickers:
• Students can stick their stickers in their agenda to keep as a passport of their 7 Habits growth.
• Print the 7 Habits Treasure Chest and have students stick them in the border as they collect them.
• Award stickers once a month based on that month’s behaviour (a mini award ceremony).
• Award stickers when you see students representing that habit.
• Stick the stickers to the printable award included in this packet, sign and send home.
These stickers are meant to be printed on Avery 8293 Labels (1 1/2” round) or equivalent. I love stickers and students do too! These stickers are a great way to motivate students!
Download the preview to see the quality and fun this packet will bring to your classroom!
You May Also Like These Other Products from my Store:
Fun With Popcorn Bundle
Ten No Prep Math Games
Mathematical Mix Up Set A
Mathematical Mix Up Set B
I’m trying to add new items to my store regularly, so check it out often! Follow me for updates and notification of upcoming sales!
Visit my TPT store for more unique products!
Follow me on Facebook for updates, collaboration and Tips on how to use my products in your classroom!
Follow me on Pinterest!
***And don't forget to leave feedback on all your Teachers Pay Teachers purchases. You can earn points towards free products! To learn more click here
To leave me feedback, click here