These videos offer a quick, no-prep review that your students are going to love! Each student needs a whiteboard, marker, and eraser.
Why do I love these videos? There is NOTHING to prep! Just press play and the video leads students through the entire lesson. Each video is approximately 7 minutes long, making them perfect for transition times or as a warm-up or to wrap up for a lesson. You can walk around and monitor or use that time to cross something off your our to-do list! I love that these lessons have animations and sounds to help reinforce concepts in a way that worksheets never could!
This set reinforces the concept of using greater than/less than/ and equal to signs for numbers 0 to 10. There are 6 videos in this set.
- count and compare gumballs using standard <,>, and = for 0-5
- count and compare fish using shark symbols for 0-5
- count and compare flowers using standard <,>, and = for 0-10
- compare numerals 0-10 using alligator symbols
- compare numerals 0-10 using standard <,>, and = symbols
- create number sentences by ordering numerals and symbols shown
Due to the large file size of videos, this download is a pdf file with a link the the videos on Google Drive.