This is everything you will need to set up your pirate themed classroom!
The set includes:
- Word Wall Letters – Aa – Zz letter headings with additional vowel headings on a pirate hat if you like your vowels to have a different heading. (2.5x4 inch)
- Stationery – Twelve pages of 8.5X11 pirate themed stationery.
- Cubby Labels – One page that can be printed multiple times. Cute little pirate clipart on each label. (2x4)
- Center Labels – Nine pages of center icons. Includes math and writing journals, iPad, computers, craft, math, handwriting/fine motor, dry erase center and three symbols (hook, treasure map, treasure chest) that can be used to represent a center. The set also includes three blank labels to use as you wish. (4 x 5.5)
- Calendar Numbers – Three different sets of calendar numbers 1-31. Each set also includes combined numbers 23/30 and 24/31. (2.5 x 2.5)
- Calendar Months – One set of calendar months. Each month has a different pirate clipart. (10.5 x 4)
- Behavior Charts (2) – Multiple options for two different types of behavior charts that you can use in your classroom.
Chart 1 – Two headings to choose from (“Arr” you being good? or Don’t walk the plank). Starts with green (good) and goes down to red. Has the option of adding yellow, which I use as a warning. Solid and polka dot color options. When assembled, directions are included) this chart will measure 8.5 x about 20-30 inches. This depends on the color levels you want to use.
Chart 2 – Seven different behavior levels ranging from pink (outstanding) to red (parent contact) Green is in the middle (ready to learn). Three spaces up in colors blue, purple, and pink have encouraging comments. Three spaces down in colors yellow, orange and red have warnings. When assembled, directions are included) this chart will be 8.5 x abt 30 inches. This chart has a cute polka dot back ground.
Follow me at Fun In Room 428.