Studying or Readign Poetry in your classes?
Want to engage your students with a fun Poetry writing lesson?
Use these 7 Poem Style Cards to help your students analyze or report on a variety of information.
Assign for specific topics, vocabulary terms, or significant people.
Each poem style card includes directions and an example for students to use in creating their own poems.
Can be used in any class or with any subject area!
Great tool for every classroom to help implement Common Core Standards in Reading!
See PREVIEW for full product!
See my TpT Store for other great teaching tools, Social Studies resources, and materials for new teachers.
• New American Poetry Introduction Activity to Whitman & Dickinson
• Walt Whitman Poem Reading Guide
• Book Reading Report Question Bookmarks - Student Reading Tool
• Mr. Parker by Laurie Colwin Reading Graphic Organizer and Guide
• Mark Twain Life on the Mississippi Ch8-9 Reading Guide & Activities
• Kate Chopin Mini Unit w/Scavenger Hunt Bio, Timeline Activity, Reading
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Guide and Response Prompts Holocaust Packet
• Night by Elie Wiesel Reading Journal & Task Card Activity Set WWII Holocaust WW2
• Reading African Folktales Activity with Information Organizer
• Short Story or Reading Mini Projects - Review or Activity