Graphic Notes on the 7 Principles of Government, and a blank note page for students to fill in.
WAYS TO USE THEM:
1. You can use them as a guide to draw the notes under a document camera, and have your students draw them in their own notebooks (this is my personal preference on most occasions).
2. You can put them on the board and have the students copy them down in their notebooks.
3. You can print out the blank notes page and have the students copy down the information on there.
4. You can print out the colored version on a normal size paper or a large poster to hang around the classroom.
5. You can print out the black & white full page of notes to use as a coloring sheet that already includes the information.
-Color page of full notes
-Black & white page of full note
-Black & white page with blanks for students to fill in