Included in the package are:
- Four PowerPoint 2010 Presentations (.pptx)
• 7 Times Tables in order (43 slides)
• 7 Times Tables random order (43 slides),
• Divide by 7 in order (40 slides)
• Divide by 7 random order (40 slides).
- Two sets of flashcards (Word 2010 .docx) –
• 7 Times Tables
• Divide by 7
- Multiplication and Division Worksheet (Word 2010 .docx) with columns Monday to Friday for daily practice, and Answer Key for self-marking.
This package incorporates whole-class interactives, partner work and independent work. The visuals in the PowerPoint presentations are fundamental in helping children understand multiplication and division, and their inverse properties.
Each PowerPoint follows the same format commencing with visual prompts prior to the answer being revealed, then visuals appear at the same time as the answer, and finally visuals are removed.
Flashcards will have answers on the back when printed double sided (print onto coloured paper and laminate). Great for partner testing!
Download my 1 Times Tables and Division Package for free to preview the format and contents of each package.
Although I proof read my work numerous times, if you happen to find an error please email me and I will fix it immediately.