Do your students ever question their abilities? I always am hearing the "smart" word thrown around the classroom and it is usually in a negative way. I work really hard to make sure my students understand that everyone is smart in their own way! This lesson will help to reinforce that idea in a fun, colorful way!!
Included in this packet:
* Detailed Lesson Plan!
* 6 Smart Sayings Posters in color and black/white
* 7 Ways to be a Smart Cookie Multiple Intelligences poster
* Graphic Organizer for Recording
* Award Ribbons for each multiple intelligence - including a fill in your own.
* Multiple Intelligence Bookmarks - color and black/white fill in your own
* I'm One SMART Cookie writing pages - extension activity
***If you enjoyed this packet, it would be wonderful if you would follow my TpT store, my blog and Like my page on facebook!
A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew
A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew on Facebook