Here are 7 cute Winter themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! Each 6-10 page book has one or two lines of text, as well as a picture that can be colored. One book has two versions, one with numbers and one with number words. Two books have a page where students can create their own page of the story by filling in a line and illustrating a picture to go with it.
Story titles included in this download are:
- I See Winter - 1 line of text
- Couning Snowflakes with numerals
- Counting Snowflakes with number words
- Penguin, Penguin What Do You See? - 2 lines of text
- Where is the Snowman? - Interactive Positional Words Book
- Winter Clothing Colors - 1 line of text, color words
- In the Winter - 1 line of text
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these cute Winter books! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
Like these? Here is the link for my February emergent readers!