This pack includes cards for faire, être, avoir, aller, venir, mettre. The cards were originally intended to be used in a game of 7 familles; however, I can imagine other uses as well:
- 7 familles (original intent)
- randomly distribute cards and have students create sentences with them
- randomly distribute cards and have students write a story using them
- oral review (whole-class or small group)
Even though it is for 7 familles, it is, of course, only 6 families of 6.
The game was originally created in PowerPoint. The compressed file contains the game in .pdf format (6 slides "cards" per page) and the file in PowerPoint, for editing. There are many possibilities for printing larger cards from the PowerPoint, or even using them directly projected in the classroom.
I enjoy using 7 familles (in different versions) in my classroom at several times:
- enrichment for quick students
- enrichment days
- expose students to vocabulary not normally covered in class
- increase visual exposure to vocabulary covered in class
- practice speaking French in a low-pressure situation (games)
Please note - if you would like an editable 7 familles template, I will post that separately with room for 8 families of 6 instead of 6. It will be a PowerPoint template.
Please purchase multiple licenses if you plan to use this product throughout your department, level, district, or other group. Thank you!