Fun ways to teach and revise radiation
This item contains useful teaching slides and several 'game' type activities for use in lesson plus a follow up worksheet which can be used for homework. The individual items are listed below.
1. A ppt with 18 slides useful for teaching the radiation topic.
2. Speed-dating : 30 question cards to distribute to students + instructions of how to organise the activity.
3. True-False : A ppt with the 15 statements + instructions on how to play two variations of the game, one very active and one with students in their seats.
4. Bingo : A ppt with instructions for students to draw their own grids, 14 key answers to choose from. The remaining ppt slides are the bingo 'calls' containing clues for each word as well as the word itself once the clue has been guessed.
5. Pictionary : 15 suggested word cards with instructions on how to play two versions of the game.
6. Quick questions : A ppt with 10 timed questions to complete in teams, contains an answer slide.
7. Radiation questions homework sheet : One A4 side of questions summarising the key points of this topic.
Save time on your planning - look at my other items.