Also included in
- Integer Operations is BORING! Puzzles are a great change of pace from the usual worksheets and review.This is a bundle of four puzzles: adding integers, subtracting integers, multiplying integers, and dividing integers.These will keep your restless students engaged and provide a challenge to everyo$9.99$11.96Save $1.97
- All of the middle school math puzzles that I have created so far are included.I will update the file every time I post a new triangle matching puzzle.This is GREAT NEWS for you! Once you purchase this item, you will have access to any future triangle matching puzzles at no extra cost.31 Puzzles Inc$59.99$101.00Save $41.01
Are you looking for a fun way to review adding integers?
Students love this twist on a boring worksheet.
They are given the chance to cut, arrange, and solve a puzzle.
The puzzle can be completed individually or in groups. There are three size options! Use a larger puzzle to make working in groups easier!
This is guaranteed to be a hit with your class!
- Solve each expression to find the sum.
- Match up expressions with their correct sum.
- When matches are found, place the puzzle pieces and work on the next part.
- Make sure that all shared lines represent the same number.
- Once everything matches up, you are finished! Congrats!
- The text is read along the outside of the triangle. If you rotate your triangle, you will easily be able to read all of the text right side up.
- For every spot that the triangles match up, the expression and sum must match up.
- When two triangles are touching (share a side), they must be a match.
- There will be expressions and sums that are not used. They will end up along the outer rim of the puzzle with no match.
- Independent Practice
- Group Work
- Give students some blank triangles. Once they have finished the puzzle, they can continue the puzzle with expressions and sums of their own.
- See who can add on the most triangles before time expires.
- BONUS: You can now use these cards in the future.