- Are you covering adding and subtracting integers in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?Change things up from the usual boring worksheets and try a math maze, puzzle, task cards, or stations!This bundle also includes an adding and subtracting integers quiz with two versions + a blank template.Inc$9.99$18.48Save $8.49
- Your restless middle school math classes will LOVE task cards and station rotations. Let's face it - most students can't stand sitting in their desks all day. You want the cure for those tapping feet? Get them up and moving and watch their brains start moving too. Task cards make practice and re$39.99$66.23Save $26.24
- Product Description
Math stations are a great way to practice adding integers! When you get their bodies moving you get their brains moving too.
Math students often get restless. They LOVE to get out of their seats and move around.
They will actually enjoy practicing with these math stations or task cards as opposed to a traditional worksheet.
Each question contains only whole numbers.
- 20 math stations or task cards
- Two size options (2 to a page, 4 to a page)
- Color option & "ink saver" black & white
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Task Cards
- Math Centers
- Math Stations: Tape down a card on each desk. Have students rotate around the room while answering questions.
- Give to students who complete work quickly (you could even give them a whole sheet)
- Warm-Up or Bell Ringer
- Independent Practice
- Laminate cards and use them year after year!
- The small cards fit nicely in a pencil box - great way to store them and keep them in shape.