Also included in
- Integer Operations is BORING! Puzzles are a great change of pace from the usual worksheets and review.This is a bundle of four puzzles: adding integers, subtracting integers, multiplying integers, and dividing integers.These will keep your restless students engaged and provide a challenge to everyo$9.99$11.96Save $1.97
- All of the middle school math puzzles that I have created so far are included.I will update the file every time I post a new triangle matching puzzle.This is GREAT NEWS for you! Once you purchase this item, you will have access to any future triangle matching puzzles at no extra cost.31 Puzzles Inc$59.99$101.00Save $41.01
- Are you covering multiplying and dividing integers in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?Review these topics with your students using puzzles, mazes, and quizzes. Assess learning by using the quiz that has two versions and a blank template for writing in your own questions.Contents:Multiplying$8.99$14.47Save $5.48
This engaging puzzle is a unique way to review dividing integers!
Students LOVE puzzles. Compared to a traditional worksheet, a puzzle is MUCH more fun and engaging. Puzzles force our students to think, whether they want to or not!
Not only will your class have fun, but you don't need to prep! Just print and go - Easy! Give yourself a break!
To solve the puzzle, students will simplify each expression and match it with the equivalent answer.
Try using this puzzle in a math station when you are doing rotations. Cut out the pieces ahead of time and laminate them to save time.
- 1 puzzle
- 16 pieces
- 18 match ups
The puzzle has three different sized pieces in case you want to make a larger puzzle for collaborative group solving!
How can you use this activity?:
- Independent Practice
- Group Work
Specific Ways to Use This Activity:
- Option 1: Use this activity to mix things up! Print the complete puzzle mix up page, and the complete puzzle worksheet. Then, have students complete the puzzle, glue it on the worksheet, and turn is as an assignment. If you have any students that don’t want to they can write down all of the problems one notebook paper and solve them. Later, you can display these assignments.
- Option 2: Print, cut out, and laminate the bigger puzzle pieces. Then, store in plastic baggies. Distribute to students in groups to solve the puzzle. See who can solve it the quickest!
What about early finishers?
This puzzle is great for all skill levels. Early finishers are no problem! The puzzle comes with extra blank triangles. If someone finishes early, give them some blank triangles and have them expand their puzzle with more expressions and solutions!
You could make it into a contest! Whoever makes their puzzle the biggest before time expires is the winner!
How to solve the puzzle:
- Solve each expression to find the quotient.
- Match up expressions with their correct quotient.
- When matches are found, place the puzzle pieces and work on the next part.
- Make sure that all shared lines represent the same number.
- Once everything matches up, you are finished! Congrats!
- Glue puzzle pieces on worksheet (if you are using the worksheet).
When do I post new products? Throw sales? Be the first to know:
• Click the green star next to my picture to become my newest follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go under “My TPT”, and Click on “My Purchases”. Then, click the provide feedback button next to your purchase. Every time you leave feedback on a purchase, TPT gives you credits that you can use to save money on future purchases. I value your feedback as it helps me determine what types of new products I should create for you and other buyers.
© Amy Harrison, 2014. All rights reserved. Purchase of this product grants the purchaser the right to reproduce pages for classroom use only. If you are not the original purchaser, please download the item from my store before making copies. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.