Also included in
- Integer Operations is BORING! Puzzles are a great change of pace from the usual worksheets and review.This is a bundle of four puzzles: adding integers, subtracting integers, multiplying integers, and dividing integers.These will keep your restless students engaged and provide a challenge to everyo$9.99$11.96Save $1.97
- All of the middle school math puzzles that I have created so far are included.I will update the file every time I post a new triangle matching puzzle.This is GREAT NEWS for you! Once you purchase this item, you will have access to any future triangle matching puzzles at no extra cost.31 Puzzles Inc$59.99$101.00Save $41.01
- Are you covering multiplying and dividing integers in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?Review these topics with your students using puzzles, mazes, and quizzes. Assess learning by using the quiz that has two versions and a blank template for writing in your own questions.Contents:Multiplying$8.99$14.47Save $5.48
Are you looking for a fun way to review multiplying integers?
Tired of the same old boring worksheets?
Puzzles are a great way to keep restless students engaged while keeping them on the subject you want!
Your class will have FUN while they are LEARNING! Talk about a win-win!
SPECIFIC WAYS TO USE THIS ACTIVITY:
- Use this activity to mix things up! Print the complete puzzle mix up page, and the complete puzzle worksheet. Then, have students complete the puzzle, glue it on the worksheet, and turn is as an assignment.
- If you have any students that are struggling, have them start with the worksheet of expressions. Then, have them solve the puzzle.
- Later, you can display these assignments.
- Print, cut out, and laminate the bigger puzzle pieces. Then, store in plastic baggies.
- Distribute to students in groups to solve the puzzle. See who can solve it the quickest!
HOW TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE
- Solve each expression to find the product.
- Match up expressions with their correct product.
- When matches are found, place the puzzle pieces and work on the next part.
- Make sure that all shared lines represent the same number.
- Once everything matches up, you are finished! Congrats!
- Glue puzzle pieces on worksheet (if you are using the worksheet).