If you need to prepare your students for a standardized test based on the Common Core, this “crash course” is exactly what you need!
This download consists of 9 “crash course” reviews with explanations and examples. Every "crash course" is followed by a practice assessment comprised of items aligned with standardized state tests. Each of the following common core standards are included:
Ratios & Proportional Relationships
• Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real-world and mathematical problems. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.RP.A.1-3
The Number System
• Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.NS.A.1-3
Expressions & Equations
• Use properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.EE.A.1-2
• Solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.EE.B.3-4
• Draw construct, and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.G.A.1-3
• Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.G.B.4-6
Statistics & Probability
• Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.SP.A.1-2
• Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.SP.A.3-4
• Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models. CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.7.SP.A.5-8
Answer key included!
Click Here to Visit My Store!
Click the links below to view more activities your students will enjoy!
Math Mugshot: Functions and Scatterplots
Graphing Linear Equations Guided Notes and Assessments
Evaluating Algebraic Expressions MathMatch Activity