By popular demand, I have bundle my ENTIRE library of 7th Grade Math notes, activities and projects. This bundle includes interactive notebook foldables and notes, math detectives, card sorts, quests, coded messages, paper chains, task cards, projects and more. There are currently over 65 products included. You get every seventh grade math related item in my library at 30% off PLUS all future 7th grade-related math products at no extra cost, so in the end you save even more. I am currently working on new interactive foldables for the bundle and will be adding resources monthly until all 7th grade math topics are covered.
The resources are common core aligned for those of you who teach in common core classrooms.
Topics currently in bundle:
- Ratios and proportions
- Decimals and percents
- Expressions and Equations
- Statistics and Probability
**a full list of products can be found in the preview and below.
How it works:
- You get every 7th grade math product in the store.
- Every time I add a new 7th grade related math product, it is added to the bundle.
-Unfortunately, Teachers Pay Teachers does not currently support such a large file. You can access each item from a dropbox link (FREE) as you are ready to use it. The dropbox link is included in the file you will download at purchaseDropbox is free and easy to use.
- I recommend following the store so that you know when a new product is added.
- As new products are added, the bundle price increases, but you get all the new products at no extra cost.
What customers say about products included in this bundle:
- "This PBL is extremely thorough. Perfect for having each group do a different business and present their business plans." - Financial literacy Project decimals, percents and more - simulation
- "Great activity! Thanks for sharing!" - Probability project-based learning - genetics and dragons for probability
- "Fun and different way to review expressions." - Write variable expressions word problems task card activity
- "Really made the kids think! Great piece!" - Angles - Complementary and Supplementary Angles Treasure Hunt Activity
NOTE: This is not a 7th grade math written curriculum i.e. it is not a step by step guide to each day teaching 7th grade math. When the bundle is finished, all 7th grade common core topics will be covered by at least 1 set of notes and an activity or project.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.