Save 50% by Bundling
Riddles are a great way to make a boring assignment fun. Combine that with task cards to get the students up and moving, and students are eager to learn.
However, I found students knew the answer to the riddle and just chose the answers to fill in the letters without doing any of the math. This way, students have to create the riddle before they can answer it.
This bundle contains mathematical and word problems that are aligned with the 7th Grade Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in the Bundle
1. 7th Grade Adding Decimals (Including Negatives) Create the Riddle
2. 7th Grade Subtracting Decimals (Including Negatives) Create the Riddle
3. Adding & Subtracting Decimals Word Problem (With Negatives) Create the Riddle
4. 7th Grade Multiplying Decimals (Including Negatives) Create the Riddle
5. 7th Grade Dividing Decimals (Including Negatives) Create the Riddle
6. Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Word Problem Create the Riddle Activity
The preview has the link for each of these activities, so be sure to check it out.
* Perfect for centers, homework or independent/group practice
* Engaging activity for students to practice
* Minimal prep - just print and present
* Easy to assess student mastery
* Answer Key included