Save 50% by Bundling
Riddles are a great way to make a boring assignment fun. Combine that with task cards to get the students up and moving, and students are eager to learn.
However, I found students knew the answer to the riddle and just chose the answers to fill in the letters without doing any of the math. This way, students have to create the riddle before they can answer it.
This bundle contains mathematical and word problems that are aligned with the 7th Grade Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in the Bundle
1. 7th Grade Writing One-Step Inequalities Create the Riddle Activity
2. Solving and Graphing One-Step - Add/Subtract Inequalities Create the Riddle
3. Solving and Graphing One-Step - Multiply/Divide Inequalities Create the Riddle
4. Solving One-Step Inequalities Word Problems Inequalities Create the Riddle
5. Solving One-Step Inequalities Word Problems Inequalities Create the Riddle
6. Solving Two-Step Inequalities Word Problems Create the Riddle Activity
7. Solving Two-Step Inequalities Create the Riddle Activity
8. Solving and Graphing Two-Step Inequalities Create the Riddle Activity
The preview has the link for each of these activities, so be sure to check it out.
* Perfect for centers, homework or independent/group practice
* Engaging activity for students to practice
* Answer Key included