Engage students at centers or in partners with these 7th grade math paper chain activities
. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. My students LOVE this activity. Great all year long.
By popular demand, 10 paper chain activities on 7th grade math topics bundled for added savings. This bundle includes 10 ready-to-use paper chain activities, each is common core aligned of those in common core classrooms.
Included in this bundle:
- Ratio Mixed Review Paper Chain Activity
- Find the Area of Polygons and Composite Figures Paper Chain Activity
-Combine Like terms Linear Expressions
- Absolute Value and Opposite Integers
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers
-Write Equations for proportional relationships from word problems
- Multiply and divide rational numbers
- Solve 2 step inequalities
-Find measures of complementary and supplementary angles (Not yet available elsewhere in the store)
-Probability of independent and dependent events Paper Chain Activity
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.