Students LOVE ❤️ these math paper chains for 7th grade math concepts
. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. My students LOVE this activity. Great all year long.
By popular demand,
this bundle includes 10 ready-to-use paper chain activities
, each is common core aligned of those in common core classrooms.
Included in this bundle:
- Ratio Mixed Review Paper Chain Activity
- Find the Area of Polygons and Composite Figures Paper Chain Activity
-Combine Like terms Linear Expressions
- Absolute Value and Opposite Integers
- Add and Subtract Positive and Negative Integers
-Write Equations for proportional relationships from word problems
- Multiply and divide rational numbers
- Solve 2 step inequalities
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles Paper Chain Activity
-Probability of independent and dependent events Paper Chain Activity
A great addition to your 7th grade math curriculum
and for differentiation.
• 7th GRADE MATH Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle SAVE 30 percent
• 6th Grade Math Activity Paper Chains Bundled for savings all year long
• Middle School Math Task Card Bundle SAVE 75 PERCENT INTRODUCTORY PRICE
• Middle school math project Bookstore, Ice Cream Parlor and more
• Multi-Step Equations Math Detective Activity
• Pre-Algebra and middle school math ULTIMATE Project Bundle RECENTLY UPDATED
This purchase is for one teacher only
. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.