7th Grade Math Assessments Common Core Bundle EDITABLE | 7th Grade Math Tests
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
Save yourself some time with these EDITABLE 7th grade math assessments. These math assessments are aligned to the 7th grade math common core. Focus is placed on fluency AND clear understanding of concepts. Students will calculate, write, model, analyze and explain to show their understanding of the common core concepts.
30 assessments covering rational numbers, expressions, equations, inequalities, proportional reasoning, proportional relationships, geometry, statistics, and probability.
By purchasing this Bundle you are saving over 30% off each individual product.
This product is EDITABLE!
- Includes a complete PDF document of assessments
- Includes a PowerPoint document that allows you to edit the questions
- You can create various versions to use in your math classroom
Uses in your Classroom
- Quick assessments
- Track student progress and mastery of concepts
Assessments are specifically aligned to 7th Grade CCSS
- Integer addition and subtraction fluency
- Integer multiplication and division fluency
- Integer addition and subtraction with number lines
- Rational number addition and subtraction fluency
- Rational number multiplication and division fluency
- Rational number understanding
- Rational number word problems
Algebra: Expressions, Equations & Inequalities
- Simplifying expressions fluency
- Applied expressions
- Solving equations fluency
- Word problems and equations
- Solving inequalities fluency
- Word problems and inequalities
- Calculating Unit Rates
- Proportional Relationships
- Constant of Proportionality
- Proportional Graphs and Equations
- Ratios and Percent Problems
- Scale Drawings
- Angle Basics
- Angles & Algebra
- Triangle Construction
- Circles: Circumference and Area Fluency
- Circles: Circumference and Area Understanding
- 2d Area
- 3d Surface Area and Volume
- 3d Slicing
- Compound Events
Also available for 8th Grade Math
Read what some happy buyers said about this product
"I am so thankful to have come across these! Well done and saves me a lot of time!"
"I am so glad I purchased this resource! The items included in this will be perfect to check for iep goals and make sure my kiddos are reaching proficiency in particular standards as well as to check in for retention. Thanks for creating this product!"
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math