In this highly engaging cut and paste activity, students will practice math skills taught in 6th grade to complete the puzzle and reveal the mystery picture! This resource looks best when printed on white paper using color ink; however, it can be printed in black and white. I included pictures in the preview for a better look.
Check out the preview for a list of skills included!
• 25 piece puzzle in two versions. (40 total problems!!)
Version 1: A small piece puzzle that prints on 1 page. Great for desk work.
Version 2: A jumbo piece puzzle that prints 6 pieces to a page. This version is GREAT for a group activity!!
• student directions card
• formulas card
• self check card
• label for storage use (works great with a small manila envelope or photo box)
• students will need pencil and paper to work out the problems
• teachers should print, laminate and cut all pieces and cards prior to student use.
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. ☺
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.