Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- * Featured in the TPT Newsletter * Best Seller *7th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 7th Grade MATH RES$136.15$194.50Save $58.35
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!This middle school ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE includes 230 real-world word problems (23 sets) that are solved incorrectly for grades 6-8. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION and share a helpful STRATEGY for solving the proble$56.35$80.50Save $24.15
Have your students engage in higher-order thinking with these math ERROR ANALYSIS activities.
This GROWING BUNDLE resource includes 8 different sets (77 questions) of 7th Grade Common Core word problems that are solved incorrectly. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION and share a helpful STRATEGY for solving the problem. An ANSWER KEY has also been provided with examples of possible answers. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Benefits of Error Analysis:
Giving students opportunities to identify and correct errors in presented solutions allow them to show their understanding of the mathematical concepts you have taught.
How to Use:
When I present these error analysis activities to my students, I tell them that these are errors that students from my "other" class made and I need their help to correct them. Students LOVE correcting other students' mistakes. Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up, as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work. This resource is also great to use as an end of year review.
What is Included:
✔ PLUS You will be entitled to download all additional resources that are added to this bundle for FREE!! Be sure to follow my store to get alerted on all the new additions to this bundle.
* Current Value: $28.00 (Savings of 20%)
This resource is included in the following DISCOUNTED BUNDLES:
Feedback On This Resource:
♥ Students learn so much by examining the errors of others. Thanks for the great resource!
♥ Great bundle! I believe our students learn best from finding their own mistakes.
♥ This will help me take my students to the next level of problem-solving. Thanks for a great resource.
♥ I love how these make students think!
More 7th Grade Review:
More ERROR ANALYSIS Bundles:
Attention Districts and Departments: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
How do you access new files?
I add new products to this bundle within a week of posting them. FOLLOW ME to get notification emails when I post new products. Then, simply re-download this bundle.
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.