Also included in
- Why a Membership?I wanted to bring you more than just a bundle of Math Escapes. I want to create a community where every single teacher can learn, share and grow - together. Not just in their use of Math Escapes but in their classroom as a whole. Membership Includes:◆ Unlimited access to all Math Es$149.00$164.99Save $15.99
About this resource :
This escape room style activity provides students with a collaborative way to review 7th Grade Math skills. Included are eight challenges that require students to use skills from each group of standards to find codes that will unlock each puzzle.
This escape room is NOT…
Even though this is an “End of Year” escape it is not a comprehensive, complete review of all the 7th grade standards. Math escapes do focus on content but the primary focus is on the collaboration and the problem solving. This activity should not be used for a year end test review but should be used as a fun way to wrap up the year or an engaging way to start 8th grade by reviewing old skills!
What makes this escape activity different?
This activity does not require the challenges to be completed in any particular order. In order for students to “escape” they simply have to find all 8 codes. This allows for (a) differentiation, (b) removal of challenges for time and (c) the ability for you to only make one copy of each challenge because as groups finish one challenge their next one can be whatever is available.
What is included?
- CCSS and TEKS standard alignment
- Four pages of escape directions
- A digital lock option
- Links to locks/boxes to purchase
- An "unpacking" video where I walk you through prep and setup
- Detailed puzzle teacher information
- 8 challenges with prep instructions and materials
- Hint cards for each challenge (PDF format and EDITABLE PPT format)
- Group code sheet
- Student workbook
- Photos that show each challenge prepped
- End of escape signs and a sign template
- Prize ideas
- Answer keys
You do not need to spend money on locks and boxes (although that option and links to materials are included). You can simply use manila folders or the included digital lock.
All you will need is a ruler, a mirror (a link to cheap, nonbreakable mirrors is included), glue stick, fastening clips/brads, scissors.
More End of Year Escapes!
- 5th Grade Math End of Year Escape Activity
- 6th Grade Math End of Year Escape Activity
- 7th Grade Math End of Year Escape Activity
- 8th Grade Math End of Year Escape Activity
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources,CLICK HERE.