This resource includes seven 7th grade math enrichment task cards that are designed to challenge your 7th grade students. Each task card includes 4 advanced math problems for each of the following topics related to equations and inequalities (28 total problems). An answer key IS included!
(1) Solving Addition and Subtraction Equations
(2) Solving Multiplication and Division Equations
(3) Solving Equations with Rational Coefficients
(4) Solving Two-Step Equations
(5) Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
(6) Solving Addition and Subtraction Inequalities
(7) Solving Multiplication and Division Inequalities
Each page has two copies of the problems for that topic, making it easy to print, copy, and cut into half pieces of paper for students to use.
Problems are not meant to be a lesson in itself, but can be used in lots of different ways. Great to use in math centers with students, as problems for students who are finished with work, or as exit slips. These problems are intended for use in 7th grade. For a set of regular 7th grade math task cards (not enrichment), you can try out the following bundle!
You can also find 6th and 8th grade math enrichment task cards at the following links.