7th Grade Math Guided Notes
- Various file types
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (60)
showing 1-5 of 60 products
Also included in
- 7th Grade Math Curriculum Mega Bundle- Common Core Aligned for All Standards This bundle includes notes, error analysis, homework and final review activities for the entire year! Included in this bundle: 7th Grade Math Guided Notes- 60 sets of guided notes7th Grade Math Homework for the year- EditabPrice $246.15Original Price $273.50Save $27.35
- 6th and 7th Grade Math Guided Notes and Activities Bundle- Common Core Aligned for All Standards This bundle includes FREE versions of digital notes for distance learning. This bundle includes guided notes, practice activities, warm-up and exit slips for each of the 6th Grade and 7th Grade Math ComPrice $298.00Original Price $443.25Save $145.25
- 6th and 7th Grade Math Guided Notes and Activities Bundle- Common Core Aligned for All Standards This bundle includes FREE versions of digital notes for distance learning. This bundle includes guided notes, practice activities, warm-up and exit slips for each of the 8th Grade and 7th Grade Math ComPrice $299.00Original Price $430.00Save $131.00
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math Guided Notes and Pratice Bundle- Common Core Aligned for All Standards This bundle includes FREE versions of digital notes for distance learning. This bundle includes guided notes, practice activities, warm-up and exit slips for each of the 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math CoPrice $464.00Original Price $663.25Save $199.25
- 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math Guided Notes and Pratice Bundle- Common Core Aligned for All Standards This bundle includes FREE versions of digital notes for distance learning. This bundle includes guided notes, practice activities, warm-up and exit slips for each of the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th GraPrice $619.00Original Price $890.75Save $271.75
Looking for a 7th Grade Math curriculum that is designed to help your students thrive and save you the time and energy of writing and designing them yourself? These full-year NO PREP guided notes are a classroom-proven resource that will have your students proficient in all 7th Grade Math common core standards! With a comprehensive design, these notes offer a structured approach that can be differentiated for every level of learner for the entire year. Save 25% when you purchase these 60 products as part of this bundle.
Guided notes are an effective teaching model that maximize your students ability to use working memory to focus on content, rather than copying down notes. This resource is structured to include warm ups that build on prerequisite knowledge, in depth notes to fully teach each common core subject, vocabulary sheets to build on key concepts, exit slips to ensure understanding and an assessment to benchmark comprehension. This money saving bundle includes notes and practice printables formatted for interactive notebooks as well as a fully digital version of each note set.
This curriculum is broken down into 5 units (a full list of included topics can be found below):
- Number System
- Ratios and Proportions
- Expressions and Equations
- Statistics and Probability
Here is everything that is included for each topic:
- Guided Notes including a separate printable formatted for Interactive Notebooks
- Digital Notes - fully digital version for classroom flexibility
- Practice Page including a separate printable formatted for Interactive Notebooks
- Frayer Models for Vocabulary Practice
- 2 different warm-ups (2 per page)
- 2 different exit slips (2 per page)
- 1 Assessment to benchmark understanding
- Answer keys
Here’s what you will love the most:
This entire math notes bundle is NO PREP! All answer keys are included and no additional materials are needed. You’ll also find that you’ll have more time to work through the concepts with your students as they will spend less time copying notes and more time mastering the content. The notes will also call their attention to key concepts that they should commit to memory.
Here are some guidelines for how to use this bundle:
- This resource can be successfully implemented using binders, folders or notebooks
- Warm Up Slips can be used at the beginning of the lesson to activate prior knowledge or you can use them to guide students through a new discovery.
- Vocabulary Practice - use these to establish foundation concepts at the outset of the lesson or as reinforcement after the notes portion
- Guided Notes - these sets are a comprehensive presentation of the subject matter, and progressively build from basic concepts to complete mastery. Students will follow along through a structured framework and retain the notes for reference and review.
- Independent Practice Problems -use these to reinforce understanding and provide a chance for your students to build skills and confidence
- Exit Slips - can be used to allow students to demonstrate mastery of the subject matter at the close of a lesson and prepare for future topics
- Assessment - use this to benchmark your students comprehension and supplement if necessary
Here’s what other teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Cecilia G. says “I used this all year for my 7th grade students. Our school does not have textbooks so this resource really helped fill in for students learning through warm ups, notes, and guided practice. I was able to see what they need more help on with the exit ticket as well as assign their homework using the assessment section. Again love this concept of note taking for my students.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Denise N. says “This guided notes bundle has been a lifesaver. The notes and examples are very detailed and provide great practice. I especially like that each note set has an assessment to check for understanding.”
Adding Integers with the Same Sign
Adding Integers with Different Signs
Multiplying and Dividing Integers
Terminating and Repeating Decimals
Adding Rational Numbers
Subtracting Rational Numbers
Multiplying and Dividing Rational Numbers
Ratios & Rates
Graphing Proportional Relationships
Writing and Solving Proportions
Percents, Decimals, and Fractions
Percent of Increase and Decrease
Discounts and Mark-Ups
Tax, Tip and Commissions
The Percent Equation
Adjacent and Vertical Angles
Complementary and Supplementary Angles
Types of Triangles
Angle Measures of Triangles
Types of Quadrilaterals
Angle Measures of Quadrilaterals
Area of Circles
Area of Composite Figures Involving Circles
Surface Area of Prisms
Surface Area of Pyramids
Surface Area of Cylinders
Volume of Prisms
Volume of Pyramids
Volume of Cylinders
Adding and Subtracting Linear Expressions
Solving Equations Using Addition and Subtraction
Solving Equations Using Multiplication and Division
Solving Multi-Step Equations
Writing and Graphing Inequalities
Solving Inequalities Using Addition and Subtraction
Solving Inequalities Using Multiplication and Division
Writing and Solving 2-Step Inequalities
Populations and Samples
Measures of Central Tendency
Measures of Variation
Outcomes and Events
Intro to Probability
Fundamental Counting Principle
Independent and Dependent Events
Guided notes are the foundation of my classroom. Here’s why:
- Guided notes keep all students actively engaged in class. Students follow along and fill in missing words and numbers and answer questions. They allow students to focus on problem solving rather than using their working memory to write down everything they hear the teacher say.
- Students create their own reference guide to help them remember and internalize what they learned in class. They can easily refer back to what they learned in previous classes to help them with spiral review, homework, studying for assessments and most importantly building on prior knowledge to learn new concepts.
- It helps students organize information and understand what is important. Middle school students are often new to the expectation of notetaking and guided notes are a perfect way to introduce this practice and perfect a lifelong skill. The blanks can be used as cues to help students decipher what is expected of them- they can tell if a longer definition should be recorded or a smaller blank means they should write an important vocabulary word or number.
- They relieve the stress that many students feel when expected to accurately copy diagrams, figures and equations off the board. Having them right on their notes page allows them to focus on problem solving and less about accurately copying complex notes off the board.
- Guided notes are especially beneficial for students with special education needs and English Language Learners and can easily be adapted to accommodate specific needs.
You may also like these other products pair perfectly with this resource:
Copyright © To The Square Inch LLC
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.