7th Grade Math Guided Notes
Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
Save your time, money and sanity with this 7th grade math guided notes bundle. These are aligned to the common core math standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These 7th grade math notes are very thorough and require no prep.
✔️ Also includes an ink saving version (white side bar)
✔️ In the classroom: Print packets and teach
✔️ Distance Learning: Print packets (or have students print packets) and teach online following them.
✔️ Easy to follow along because they are very thorough! Students can easily go back and review a topic if needed.
- BONUS FILE AT NO EXTRA COST: Compiled student and teacher book with table of contents - completely formatted to print out as a book and be ready for the entire year.
- 15 sections of thorough notes
- Unit rates
- Proportional relationships
- Integer operations
- Rational number operations
- Simplifying expressions with rational numbers
- Solving equations with rational numbers
- Solving inequalities with rational numbers
- Proportions and real-world percents
- Scale drawings
- Angles and equations
- Composite area, surface area, and volume of prisms
- Random Sampling & Comparing Populations
View the Preview for the Table of Contents and Sample Pages
- 1 title page
- In-depth guided notes. (4 - 12 pages)
- Additional practice problems
- Lined pages for extra notes
- Complete answer key
- ️ Quality problems throughout the notes
- ️ Additional practice problems at the end of each section
- ️ Room for extra notes
- ️ Page numbers and topics on edges for easy reference
- ️ Included all number lines and coordinate planes for graphing
- ️ Focus on discovery over algorithms
- ️ Focus on making sense of math
- Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. They work great in a 3-ring binder or spiral-bound. Teachers have also enjoyed using them in interactive notebooks.
"I wish I would have bought sooner!" - Eleni L.
"This bundle is saving me a ton of time and energy while I lesson plan for next year." - Nicole M.
"These are amazing guided notes. They are thorough and move through the material in a way that makes sense to the students. " - Allison L.
- Easy for students to follow along
- Doesn't do all the work for them
- Great to refer back to when needed
- Keeps students organized
- Promotes inclusion
- Promote equal access to material
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math