Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictures, w$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
Save your time, money and sanity with this 7th grade math guided notes bundle. These are aligned to the common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.
✔️ Distance Learning: Print packets (or have students print packets) and teach online following them.
✔️ In the classroom: Print packets and teach
✔️ Easy to follow along because they are very thorough! Students can easily go back and review a topic if needed.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WAS UPDATED FEB 2021. LOOK AT PRODUCT LIST BELOW FOR ALL THE AMAZING UPDATES!
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. They work great in a 3-ring binder or spiral-bound. Teachers have also enjoyed using them in interactive notebooks.
- BONUS FILE AT NO EXTRA COST: Compiled student and teacher book with table of contents - completely formatted to print out as a book and be ready for the entire year.
- 15 sections of thorough notes
- Unit rates
- Proportional relationships
- Integer operations (added notes about additive inverse and real-world applications 2/2021)
- Rational number operations (added notes about real-world applications. 2/21)
- Simplifying expressions with rational numbers (added notes about real-world applications. 2/21)
- Solving equations with rational numbers (added notes about real-world applications. 2/21)
- Solving inequalities with rational numbers (added notes about real-world applications. 2/21)
- Proportions and real-world percents
- Scale drawings
- Angles and equations
- Circles (added notes about real-world applications. 2/21)
- Composite area, surface area, and volume of prisms
- Random Sampling & Comparing Populations (These guided notes are replacing the old statistics ones, as these are much better aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. 2/21)
View the Preview for the Table of Contents and Sample Pages
Each Section Contains:
- 1 title page
- In-depth guided notes. (4 - 12 pages)
- Additional practice problems
- Lined pages for extra notes
- Complete answer key
"I wish I would have bought sooner!" - Eleni L.
"This bundle is saving me a ton of time and energy while I lesson plan for next year." - Nicole M.
"These are amazing guided notes. They are thorough and move through the material in a way that makes sense to the students. " - Allison L.
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math