About this resource :
Math homework for 7th grade. Common Core aligned and completely editable. This homework resource 100% has you covered if you teach 7th grade math! Included are over 120 individual pages of math homework enough to cover an entire school year.
Skills sets covered :
- Fraction Operations
- Statistics and Probability
- Rational Number Operations
- Ratios & Proportions
- Expressions, Equations and Inequalities
The zip file includes:
- A PDF teacher's edition that includes answers and specific skill/page number information.
- A PDF student edition - ready to send to the printer! This edition includes four assignment pages up front for students to record the date and the page number(s) they are to complete.
- An EDITABLE PowerPoint (You MUST have PowerPoint to edit) version of the student edition.
- An extra PowerPoint file with blank pages for each category.
- A CCSS alignment page
If you find that something is missing, use the editable pages to create something unique to your own class!
Available in the following bundle(s) :
- 6th Grade Math Full Year Homework Notebook
- 7th Grade Math Full Year Homework Notebook
- 8th Grade Math Full Year Homework Notebook
- Algebra 1 Full Year Homework Notebook
Ready to buy?
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources,CLICK HERE.