This super engaging resource includes 5 mini activities (1 page each) perfect for test prep or a summer review packet. Each activity features my popular anchor charts, giving students step by step instruction on each skill.
• 5 problem coloring activity for absolute value and additive inverse review
• 5 problem mistory lib activity on adding integers with same and different signs. When completed students will use their answers to learn facts about the state of Alabama.
• 4 problem solve and sketch activity on subtracting integers with same or different signs.
• 5 problem riddle on multiplying integers to learn about an animal.
• 5 problem cut and paste activity on dividing integers.
• answers keys for each activity
A few of the pages include word problems.
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
★LINKS TO ADDITIONAL PACKETS:★
COMING SOON! ** Make sure you follow my store to know when they are posted**
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.