Mega- Bundle for 7th Grade Math:
More than 70 Resources!!!
This bundle includes a variety of 7th grade math resources that are designed to increase the rigor in the classroom, ensure students have mastered all 7th grade common core math standards, and teach students to think critically about the math that they are faced with.
1.) 7 sets of Task Cards: Each set of task cards thoroughly assesses the topic, and is aligned to common core. Answer banks, or riddles are provided so that students can check their accuracy as they work. The following topics are included:
- Similar Figures and Scale Drawings (47 cards)
- Probability (36 cards)
- Percents (22 cards0
- Geometry (78 cards)
- Area, Perimeter, Volume & Surface Area (56 cards)
- Unit Rate/Constant of Proportionality (20 cards)
- Data Analysis (28 cards)
2.) 84 Vocabulary Flash Cards: Each flash card includes an image to help students truly understand the meaning of the vocabulary term.
3.) 50+ Journal Prompts: Designed to increase critical thinking skills in the math classroom. Each prompt is designed to increase student understanding of key middle school math concepts.
4.) Review Activities, Games or Assignments: A wide variety of resources used as warm-ups, exit slips, review questions, class activities or games.
5.) Problem-Solving Workbook: This workbook contains 28 higher-order thinking questions that will push students to think critically, and use their problem solving skills.
6.) Unit Exams and Study Guides for the following units:
- Number Systems
(Exam: 27 mc ?’s Study Guide: 60 Open ended ?s)
- Equations and Expressions
(Exam 21 mc ?s Study Guide 54 open ended ?s)
-Ratios and Proportional Reasoning
(Exam 23 mc ?s Study guide: 32 open ended ?s)
- Geometry (24 mc ?s Study Guide: 36 open-ended ?s)
-Inferences and Statistics
(Exam 29 mc ?s Study Guides 40 open ended ?s)
- Comprehensive Final and Mid-Term
7.) Math Stations~10 stations
- Probability (3 stations)
- Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities Matching
- Proportional Reasoning (2 stations)
- Random Samples
- Angle Relationships
- Rational Numbers Game
- Statistics and Variance
8.) Differentiated Resource Separated by Standard: Each 7th grade common core standard is assessed using four methods: Compute, Justify, Apply, and Create. Includes over 30 pages of 7th grade math problems separated by standard and skill.
- The compute questions require simple computation and a basic understanding of the skills.
- The justify questions require students to defend their answers using mathematical data or reasoning. Questions in the justify box look at common mistakes that are made, ensure that students understand the reasoning behind the math, and incorporate writing into the math classroom.
- The apply questions require students to use the skills that they have learned to answer real-life multiple step problems. Many of these questions will involve multiple skills, and will push students thinking beyond the basic computation.
- The create questions will push students to the ultimate level of application, in which they must use their understanding of the standards to develop their own products. Create questions are great for gifted learners, and students who enjoy being creative.
9.) 12 of my favorite worksheets covering the following topics:
- Unit Rate/Constant of Proportionality
- Distributive Property
- Ratios and Proportions
- Experimental Probability
- Theoretical Probability
- Random Samples
- Cross Sections
- Compound Probability
© 2013 MathMaker. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser only the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only.
Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
High volume or district/school wide licenses available. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a Google search and then shared worldwide for free.