Which One Doesn't Belong? 7th Grade Math Volume 1.
Students will choose which item doesn't belong and explain their reasoning. Great for math journals, problems of the day, mini assessments, and more!
Each page aligns with these 7th grade pre-algebra topics:
1. Positive and Negative Integers: Compare Real-World Situations
2. Proportional vs. Non-Proportional Relationships: Comparing Graphs
3. Adding Rational Numbers: Using Additive Inverse
4. Area of Circles
5. Expanding Linear Expressions with Coefficients
6. Solving One-Step Equations
7. Identifying Equivalent Fractions
8. Convert Rational Numbers to Decimals Using Long Division
9. Multiplying Fractions
10. Find Unit Rate from a Table
Be sure to check the preview to make sure these problems are at the appropriate level for your students.
I always want my students to explain their reasoning. I hope these are helpful for your students, too!
* Teacher Information
* 10 pages of "Which One Doesn't Belong?" questions
* 10 pages of detailed answers
* Credits page
If you like this resource, it's available in Volume 2!
Which One Doesn't Belong 7th Grade Volume 2
If you teach 8th grade, check out 8th Grade Volumes 1 and 2 BUNDLE: Save 20%
If you teach Algebra I, you may like:
Which One Doesn't Belong: Algebra I Version
If you teach geometry, check out Geometry Version: Which One Doesn't Belong
Thank you for purchasing and leaving feedback!
Did you know that you can earn TpT store credits by leaving feedback on my products? Go to the "Buyers Handbook" on the TpT site to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases. There’s more… If you go to “My Purchases” you will see a list of what you’ve bought in the past. Click the “Leave Feedback” button and you can still earn store credits for your past purchases!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches: Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Voila! You will now receive updates about this store.
Please honor the time and effort put into this product by not giving it away to others. Your purchase allows you to return to your purchases page at Teachers Pay Teachers to purchase additional licenses at a reduced cost for your colleagues.