7th Grade Math Review | CCSS Test Prep | End of Year Math Review
What educators are saying
This CCSS-Aligned 7th Grade Math Review and Test Prep Unit includes teacher guides, warm ups, cheat sheets, class activities, and 8-10 question mini assessments for each of the 10 topics covered. There is more than enough for a 10 day review, so think of it like a buffet with many options to pick from and multiple ideas for use.
Teachers use this COMPLETE review unit to organize your 7th Grade Math Common Core Review and Test Prep to best suit your students’ needs. This resource is aligned to the Common Core State Standards. All 7th grade CCSS standards are covered in the pack. However, it is NOT written for a specific state or test.
Topics Covered: Rational Number Operations | Proportionality and Scale Drawings | Rates and Percents | Proportional Relationships | Equations and Inequalities | Angle Relationships | 2D Geometry | Volume and Surface Area | Data and Statistics | Probability
Due to the design of the resources, specific components will not be sold separately, as this is intended to be a complete resource so that you can better differentiate for your students needs.
Texas Teacher? Grab the 7th Grade Math Review and Test Prep Unit (TEKS-Aligned).
More details on what is included:
Teacher guides, warm-ups, cheat sheets, class activities and quick checks are included for each of the 10 topics covered.
- Teacher Guides: A one-page overview of the 7th grade CCSS math standards, vocabulary, and common misconceptions
- Warm-ups: Two warm ups which can be used at the beginning of class to review content or as an exit ticket to assess.
- Cheat Sheets: Graphically engaging cheat sheets with key information about the standards. Three scaffolded versions including one that is ready to print, a fill in the blank, or a blank version that can be used for brain dumps.
- Class Activities: Keep students engaged during review and test prep. This includes some favorites like Scavenger Hunts, Task Cards, He Said She Said, Find It Fix It, and others. The content in each activity is unique to the review unit and not found in any other MTM resources.
- Quick Checks (also available as Google Forms): A 8-10 question mini assessment is provided for each lesson. Similar to state testing, the questions include both multiple choice and griddable.
***Please download a preview to see sample pages and more information.***
How to use this resource:
- Check out this blog post for ideas on how to utilize the different components of our 7th Grade Math Review and Test Prep for CCSS.
- Easily differentiate your review by class or with various groups of students by utilizing different components
Time to Complete:
- There is more than enough material to fill 10 days of review! In fact, several teachers choose to utilize components throughout the year. At a minimum, you would want to be able to devote 10 class periods to this review.
Looking for instructional materials or classroom activities?
- Check out our 7th CCSS-aligned units, which include student handouts, independent practice, assessments, and answer keys.
- If you are looking for hands-on classroom activities, check out our 7th Grade activity bundles. Each bundle includes activities like scavenger hunts, find it and fix its, mazes, and more to allow students to engage and practice the concepts. Win-win!
7th Grade Units:
Unit 1: Rational Number Operations
Unit 2: Expressions and Equations
Unit 4: Proportional Relationships
Unit 7: Plane Geometry and Similarity
7th Grade Activity Bundles:
Unit 1: Numbers and Operations
Unit 2: Equations and Inequalities
Unit 5: Plane Geometry and Similarity
Unit 10: Personal Financial Literacy
Looking for more helpful teaching tips, ideas, and support? Check out Maneuveringthemiddle.com and join our online FB community MTM VIPS!
Try out a FREE math resource! Grab your freebie here!
This file is a license for ONE teacher and their students. Please purchase the appropriate number of licenses if you plan to use this resource with your team. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out for assistance. We aim to provide quality resources to help teachers and students alike, so contact me before leaving feedback if you have a need.
If you are interested in a personalized quote for campus and district licenses, please click here.
©Maneuvering the Middle® LLC, 2012-present