Looking for a fun activity to review 7th grade math? This easy to assemble flip book reviews many topics covered in 7th grade math. This is a great activity for test prep and the end of the year.
- Simplifying Expressions (Rational numbers mixed in)
- Solving Equations (Rational numbers mixed in)
- Solving Inequalities
- Complex Unit Rates
- Proportional Relationships
- Angles and Equations
- Triangle Conditions
- Scale Drawing
- Area of Irregular Polygon
- Volume and Surface Area of Prisms
- Statistics Measures
- Two identical flip book pages per sheet of paper
- Cut down the middle
- Trim the bottom at guideline
- Staple at top
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ End Of Year Middle School Math Activities
▸ 7th Grade Math Review Coloring Activity
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math