7th Grade Math Review Packet | End of Year Review
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
Engaging activities for your 7th grade math students to review or to prep your 8th grade math students. These 11 activities includes various topics such as: integers, solving equations, proportional relationships, triangles, circles, and probability. Your students will love these fun activities at the end of the year or over summer break.
11 Fun Activities Covering the Following Topics:
- Adding and subtracting integers
- Multiplying and dividing integers
- Multiplying and dividing fractions
- Solving equations
- Solving inequalities
- Proportional relationships
- Triangle analysis
- Geometry vocabulary
- Area of circles
- Composite area
- Statistics and probability vocabulary
My students and I love these! This was so useful.
A fun way to review the skills they learned.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ 7th Grade Math Review Flip Book
▸ 8th Grade Math Summer Review Packet
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math