7th Grade Math Writing Prompts Digital Google Classroom
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
These 50 7th grade math writing prompts are perfect to help your students explain their understanding of math concepts. This is the GOOGLE slides version, and is perfect for distance learning. Students will type their answers onto the GOOGLE slide.
THIS IS THE GOOGLE VERSION - CLICK HERE FOR THE PAPER VERSION
Writing in the math classroom is extremely important and aids to deep understanding and assessment of mathematics. These questions go beyond basic fluency of math concepts. Questions help students analyze and think deeply about the mathematics. As a teacher, you can more easily assess understanding from well-structured questions where students must explain and give examples.
Correlating with the common core, these writing prompts contain the following:
- Number Systems (NS)
- 6 Ratios and Proportions (RP)
- 8 Expressions and Equations (EE)
- 11 Geometry (G)
- 12 Statistics and Probability (SP)
- 5 Mathematical Practices (MP)
These can be used in a variety of ways in the classroom
- Exit slips
- Great for 1:1 classrooms
Due to the nature of the prompts (i.e. many answers will vary) an answer key is not provided.
The questions are numbered to aid in the process of recording and grading.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ 7th Grade Math Common Core Mini Assessments
▸ Integer Operations Guided Notes
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math