Save 50% by Bundling
Riddles are a great way to make a boring assignment fun. Combine that with task cards to get the students up and moving, and students are eager to learn.
However, I found students knew the answer to the riddle and just chose the answers to fill in the letters without doing any of the math. This way, students have to create the riddle before they can answer it.
This bundle contains mathematical and word problems that are aligned with the 7th Grade Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in the Bundle
1. 7th Grade Finding the Unit Rate Create the Riddle Activity
2. 7th Grade Unit Rate Word Problems Create the Riddle Activity
3. 7th Grade Complex Numbers and Unit Rates Create the Riddle Activity
4. 7th Grade Converting Unit Rates Create the Riddle Activity
5. 7th Grade Solving Proportional Relationships Create the Riddle Activity
6. 7th Grade Solving Proportional Relationships Word Problems Create the Riddle
7. Constant Rate of Change: Graphs, Tables & Word Problems Create the Riddle
The preview has the link for each of these activities, so be sure to check it out.
* Perfect for centers, homework or independent/group practice
* Engaging activity for students to practice
* Answer Key included