Also included in
- 7th Grade Math Curriculum is a GROWING bundle that includes all Interactive Math Notebook Activities, Math Station Activities, Math notes, Math Worksheets, Math Writing Centers, & Card Sort activities for 7th Grade Math in my store.This bundle currently includes $457.00 worth of material GROWING$250.00$457.00Save $207.00
- This Math Worksheets Bundle is a 1-Year Bundle! The worksheet packets will keep your seventh graders engaged! The packets have fun and challenging math problems. Not only are they PACKED with seventh-grade benchmark math problems, but they also give students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solvin$60.00$86.50Save $26.50
Need to review math skills? A Summer Math packet that your 7th grade students will want to complete! This packet is FUN and FULL of seventh-grade math problems. Students love the fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving activities.
How to use it:
1. A fun review at the end of 7th grade during May & June or after testing!
2. A summer packet for students to complete at home during June, July, & August!
3. A beginning of 8th grade year review activities during August & September!!
- This is a 30 day Summer Math Activities Packet. It is the perfect math review to help students avoid the Summer Slide!
- FUN activities and puzzles centered on reviewing math curriculum.
- Designed for students who have completed 7th grade and are going into 8th grade. Great end of year review for 7th Grade or Beginning of the Year for 8th Grade!
- Packed with 7th grade math problems for review and practice. Tied to benchmarks required for 8th grade.
- Keep your students on target with the tracking page. As they complete pages in the packet, students will color a part of a beach picture until they complete the packet.
- ALL ANSWER KEYS are included.
- A Sample Letter to parents & students from Math Department. (I use this every year when I send home the summer packet!)
- Certificate of completion for finishing this FUN Summer Packet.
- Lots of coloring fun! Students are encouraged to color every page of the Summer math packet.
- Updated for Summer 2021
Table of Contents:
Days 1-4: Compute unit rates
Days 5-6: Analyze proportional relationships
Days 7-10: Operations with fractions
Days 11-16: Rational Numbers
Days 17-19: Write & evaluate equivalent expressions
Day 20-22: Solve expressions & equations
Day 23-24: Construct geometric figures
Day 25-26: Solving area, surface area, & volume
Day 27-28: Draw inferences about populations
Day 29-30: Evaluate probability models
More 7th Grade Math Packets
More Summer Math Packets Available:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, click HERE to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!