Center Activities, Test Prep, Bulletin Board, or Fun Way to Practice Math Skills
Included in this activity:
-17 Color by Code Letters that spell, “Happy Thanksgiving.”
(Each letter has a different color pattern to include duplicate
-6 different sets of math problems
1. Adding Integers
2. Subtracting Integers
3. Multiplying and Dividing Integers
4. Convert Between Units
5. Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
6. Determine the Unit Rate
•The first activity is included on the color by code, however, if you wish your students to complete one of the other sets of math problems, simply print, cut and staple to the bottom half of student letter coloring pages.
•Each activity page includes 2 of the same activities.
- Answer keys are included for each of the 6 activities.
Suggested Instructions For Use:
-Print the 17 letter color by codes for your students.
-I know most teachers do not have just 17 students in their classroom. So, additional ideas:
* Print two sets of the letters that spell, Happy Thanksgiving. One set, could be used in
the hallway when complete. Choose the best coloring or correct completion to go
in the hallway..
* Print two sets of the letters that spell, Happy Thanksgiving. The first completed set
could be used as a bulletin board outside the class. The second set could be used
for early finishers to complete with one of the other math activities.
* Print just one set, and pair up some of your students.
* Print two sets and hand one set to the boys and one set to the girls. Tell them the
best set will be used as a bulletin board in the hallway.
* If you have 22 students, you could possibly print the first five letters, HAPPY, twice,
and the THANKSGIVING letters once. This would give you a bulletin board that says,
HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (Just an idea.).
- Print a set of the math activities that you choose for your students to complete.
- Your students will need paper and pencil, or dry erase marker and board to complete the math activities. Students will also need colored pencils: yellow, purple, green, gray, black and orange.
I am so excited about this new set of THANKSGIVING Math Activities. I hope your students enjoy them as well. Please leave feedback after using this product. This is a win-win situation for both of us. First it gives you credit points for purchasing more materials on tpt, and it allows me constructive feedback to continue improving on making products for you. Thank you so much and enjoy! TT's Table