PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
BINGO - 7th grade math review
GET YOUR STUDENTS EXCITED ABOUT LEARNING-- They will WANT to solve another problem to win a BINGO!
This activity is a great end of the year activity in 7th grade math. OR beginning of the year 8th grade math activity.
- Blank BINGO card (full and half page)
- Both black and white and color options for bingo card
- Answers for students to put randomly on BINGO card
- 25 problems that cover topics of adding and subtracting integers, simplifying expressions, solving equations and inequalities, percent/decimals/fractions, find the area & circumference of circles, finding missing angle measurements (of triangle & complementary/supplementary) ** note: there are NOT probability and statistics problems
- teacher directions and notes (tips)
1.Give each student a BINGO card
2.Show students the 25 answers given on the board (or print out a paper for each student)
3. Allow students to randomly place the answers in the boxes in colored pen or marker (each bingo card will be different)
4. Either print out bingo cards or read/show each problem from computer (does not matter which order you display problems)
5.Once students have an answer, they should cover up the correct answer in the box it is written in with a bingo chip
6.Once a students get 5 in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal), students read the answers aloud that made the bingo