Set of three skinny Spanish grammar posters covering regular -ar, -er, and -ir verb conjugations in present, preterite, and imperfect tenses. The posters are inspired by the 8-bit video game era. When placed next to each other the clouds and video game level line up to create a larger effect. The posters have large, bold type that is easy to read from across the room. These are designed to be printed at high resolution on a dedicated poster printer. If you don’t have access to one, scroll down for instructions for printing posters on small format printers.
• Spanish –ar –er –ir.jpg – All three posters put together seamlessly in JPG format 36”x36” 21600 × 21600 pixels CMYK Colors for printing
• Spanish –ar –er –ir.pdf – All three posters put together seamlessly in PDF format 36”x36” CMYK Colors for printing
• Spanish –ar.jpg –ar verbs skinny poster in JPG format 12” x 36” 7200 × 21600 pixels CMYK colors for printing
• Spanish –ar.pdf -ar verbs skinny poster in PDF format 12” x 36” pixels CMYK colors for printing
• Spanish –er.jpg –er verbs skinny poster in JPG format 12” x 36” 7200 × 21600 pixels CMYK colors for printing
• Spanish –er.pdf –er verbs skinny poster in PDF format 12” x 36” pixels CMYK colors for printing
• Spanish –ir.jpg –ir verbs skinny poster in JPG format 12” x 36” 7200 × 21600 pixels CMYK colors for printing
• Spanish –ir.pdf –ir verbs skinny poster in PDF format 12” x 36” pixels CMYK colors for printing
• ReadMe.pdf – readme file with guide on how to print posters without poster printer
• 2nd person plural verb ending correction.jpg – previous released version had an error on 2nd person plural ending for –ir verbs in the present tense
How to Print a Poster on a Small Format Printer:
*I highly recommend using a dedicated poster printer for the best results. Check with your school district’s central office or local public library if you don’t already have one at your school.*
This method will print the poster in tiles on multiple sheets of smaller paper. I highly recommend printing this on cardstock.
1. Open file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free program) or Adobe Acrobat DC (pay program). The Preview app on a Mac will not work for this.
2. Open the Print Dialog (File > Print…) Mac (⌘ + P) Windows (CTRL + P)
3. Select Poster under Page Sizing and Handling (newer versions) or under Page Scaling (older versions)
4. Make sure that Tile Scale is set to 100% and set Overlap to .5 inches. (This will make it easier to put together after printing)
5. Click Print.
6. Cut off white margins (I would use the large chopper in the teachers lounge or a craft paper trimmer) and assemble with transparent tape or glue. Remember that there is a .5” overlap, so it’s okay to cut into the printed area. Also, if you plan on laminating the poster check the width of your laminator before completely assembling the posters so that you can laminate it in multiple jobs if necessary and assemble it after it’s laminated.
7. Display posters prominently and enjoy!
If you liked this product please check out my other posters, games, and flashcards in my store.
I love producing custom work, so if you see anything in my store and would like customized with particular artwork or text, put into a different language, or produced in a custom size LET ME KNOW! If you want a poster that I don't have posted or haven't made yet, LET ME KNOW! If it is something that I can sell, I will give you a copy of the file for FREE. Just click on this link to e-mail me.