Practice Numbers 1 to 10 with this engaging 170+ page resource that will have your children up, moving, playing, subitizing and practicing numbers to 10 in so many different, fun ways! Dinosaur themed, the games and activities will appeal to and engage visual and kinesthetic learners.
In this resource, you will find:
1) Large blue dot AND dinosaur egg subitizing cards for Number Talks (blue dot cards are NOT included in the page count given above)
2) Mini blue dot AND dinosaur egg subitizing cards (get your class subitizing with friends - my second kindergarten class invented this resource for me!)
3) Mini +0 addition flashcards
4) 4 in a row (numbers to 5) and 5 in a row (numbers to 10) board games. 2 versions of the game can be played:
5) 7 sets of Number representation cards, with instructions for 2 games:
6) Fill the Dino Nest Game
7) Help the Mama Dinosaurs (this works best as a PE warm up game/activity)
8) 4 sets of Dinosaur 'Write the Room' cards (with recording sheets and Answer Keys)
9) Dinosaur 10 Frames (3 color, 1 B&W), with numeral cards (can be a teacher led activity or a math center/rotation activity: recording sheet included)
10) Shake & Spill dinosaur maths, with recording sheets (3-10)
11) Variety of visual worksheets for practicing numbers to 10 and subitizing
12) +0 mini-quiz
13) Color and B&W Certificates (2)
All of the activities, games and printables in this resource emphasize visual representations of numbers 1-10 to help consolidate this important early numeracy knowledge.