Great Expectations- 8 expectations for kiddos who need more visual supports.
• We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
• We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
• We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
• We will cheer each other to success.
• We will help one another whenever possible.
• We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
• We will encourage each other to do our best.
• We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.