These basic, straight forward posters are great to use in your math classroom to discuss with students how they should be working. The clean design fits well in with any classroom theme/design and the bright, colors makes certain words stand out to your students.
1. I can solve problems without giving up.
2. I can think about numbers in many ways.
3. I can explain my thinking and try to understand others.
4. I can show my work in many ways.
5. I can use math tools and explain why I used them.
6. I can work carefully and check my work.
7. I can use what I know to solve problems.
8. I can solve problems by looking for rules and patterns.