8 Mathematical Practices Posters
The 8 mathematical practices are important standards to successfully learn mathematics. Help your students remember these standards by using these fun, colorful and quality posters! Hanging them up in your classroom makes it easy to refer to them as you are teaching.
- Quality colored posters for the following mathematical practices
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
- Model with mathematics
- Use appropriate tools strategically
- Attend to precision
- Look for and make use of structure
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning
Other products that you may be interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math