This 8 page mini book was created for Random Acts of Kindness Week which is held every year on February 17th.
Students will love writing responses and coloring the pictures for this mini book, but their favorite part will be choosing who to give this book to when they have completed it!
This 8 page mini book asks students to think of someone they think is kind ( a relative, a friend, a teacher..) and they will answer the prompts with that person in mind!
Page 1: Kindness Cover
Page 2: "To Me, Kindness means..." written response
Page 3: 5 Words to Describe (the person they choose) written response
Page 4: One time (the person they choose) was kind to me was... written response
Page 5: Inspired by you, I will do one act of kindness. (Students pick from options)
Page 6: One kind thing that I will do for you is... written response
Page 7/8: Two options for mini book closing page
What better way to teach kindness than to have students proudly be able to work on a book and give it as a gift to someone they admire!!!
*** Looking for more KINDNESS products?***
• Kindness ABC Cooperative Game
• Kindness Dice Game
• 8 Page Kindness Dedication Book
• 5 Day Kindness Challenge Mini Book
• Kindness Cards to spread kindness at School
• Brag Tags to Encourage Kindness and promote Positive Behavior
• Bulletin Board- “BEE Kind”
• Bulletin Board- Spread S’MORE Kindness
• Bulletin Board- Be Kind to Your CORE
• Random Acts of Kindness Student Awards----FREEBIE
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!