Study the eight parts of speech with task cards or in worksheet format. These are diverse enough to use individually or in groups. They review nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections.
This grammar lesson provides practice for students to identify the eight parts of speech.
• 32 sentences, one per task card. Four task cards per page. The sentences have a word highlighted, and student directions prompt them to label it.
• An answer sheet for the task cards.
• All of the sentences in worksheet format - use the worksheet or task cards - or both!
* Answer key.
This product is in a bundle! For a discounted rate, check out the Sixth Grade Grammar Bundle.
• 8 Parts of Speech Power Point and Flipping Books
• Eight Parts of Speech Assessment: Mentor Sentences in The Hunger Games
• Eight Parts of Speech Posters
• Eight Parts of Speech with Special Pronoun Practice