This packet includes 8 fun "spring time" math games that correspond to several different first and second grade common core standards.
The games were all designed to be easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or groups of two/three. They have been used successfully in my first grade classroom and altered as needed to be more user friendly for my students. Most games have an image that visually demonstrates how to the play the game, without the need for difficult to read or lengthy directions.
8 math games included:
1. Ways to make a number (number 6-10)
2. Ways to make a number (double digits) (1.NBT.2, 1.NBT.4)
3. Counting on number patterns (counting rules 3 to 6) (1.OA.5)
4. Place value (4 different ways to represent a number) (1.NBT.2)
5. Fact families (1.OA.3)
6. Double-Digit word problems (using a variety of vocabulary)(1.OA.1)
7. Number sense (finding 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10 less than a number) (1.NBT.5, 1.NBT.6)
8. Comparing/Adding numbers (1.NBT.3
Thanks for stopping by!! Follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!